Coating Quality Assurance Inspector APPLY NOW
Job Title: Coating Quality Assurance Inspector
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Reporting To: Director of Color Manufacturing
Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg location (750 Bradford St., Winnipeg MB)
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Coating Quality Assurance Inspector will be a self-driven individual with attention to details and the ability to multi-task while verifying the quality and accuracy of all coating and information produced and released form the coating department. They will be a team player with the ability to communicate well to other staff members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Inspection of lead sheets from coating and identify potential issues based on departmental SOP and information provided
- Accurately maintain organized samples
- Make decisions based on color appearance and color metric readings
- Provide samples and communicate with customers as required
- Ability to fill in as Coating Co-coordinator as needed
- Perform other department duties/positions as required.
JOB QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management capabilities with the ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to work in faced paced environment
- High attention to details
- Adhere to company safety policies
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D.
- Experience in printing industry an asset
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.