Color (Lab)Technician APPLY NOW
Job Title: Color (Lab)Technician
Shifts: Afternoons: Monday – Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
General Job Description:
The Color Technician reports directly to the Department Manager and is responsible to develop and prepare color batches within a controlled environment. Follow all safety procedures, understand all safety equipment and adhere to the company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare corrections within parameters of supplied formulas
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Work with and understand various Color Matching software and tools
- Review color matches visually and numerically to determine acceptability
- Identify non-conforming color samples and flag them for further assessment
- Perform secondary color assessment to ensure color samples are in conformance
- Job Qualification and Requirements: Ability to analyze and qualify colorimetric and spectral data
- Strong computer and mathematical aptitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated color discrimination (Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D.
- Post-secondary school graduate (science related) and/or related industrial experience
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.