Digital Marketing Coordinator APPLY NOW
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Hours: Up to full time hours, 1 year term with possibility of extension
Job Location: Duha Color Services (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Director, Operations Systems
General Job Description:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of Duha’s digital marketing efforts, including social media engagement and the delivery of marketing campaigns and initiatives. They will be heavily involved in the development and administration of the Duha Group Websites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing an in depth understanding of Duha’s current social media strategy.
- Tracking new social media followers and engagement, coordinating Leads through Salesforce and the Duha and Colour Hive Sales and Colour Strategy team.
- Monitor competitive intel for potential Leads and Marketing activity.
- Maintain the LinkedIn posting schedule for the Duha Sales and Colour Strategy team.
- Maintain Duha and Colour Hive’s contacts, ensuring any ‘bounced’ contacts from email marketing campaigns are updated on Salesforce.
- Researching and recommending best practices for industry-related social media content.
- Actively managing the Duha Group websites including duhagroup.com and shop4color.com. Duties include administration, copy writing, design, and developing a best in class conversion tracking system on the websites.
- Assisting with other projects as required by the Duha Group, especially related to the development and maintenance of Duha’s digital infrastructure, including (but not limited to) Salesforce.com, Dropbox.com, Navision, Dialpad, Mailchimp, Shopify, Google Ads & Analytics, and others.
- Able to work in the early evening Winnipeg time to accommodate regular meetings with a senior colleague working in Australia.
A successful candidate for this role will demonstrate some or all of the following characteristics:
- You are a self-starter with experience in web development and digital marketing
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You are highly organized with an ability to independently adapt to a dynamic workload
- You are technologically savvy and capable of teaching yourself to use a variety of computer programs quickly and on the fly
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Instagram, Shopify, MailChimp and/or Salesforce considered an asset
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.