Dispensing Technician APPLY NOW
Job Title: Dispensing Technician
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Nights: Sun-Thu 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
Afternoon: Mon-Fri 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Day Shift: Mon-Fri 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Reporting To: Department Manager
The Dispensing Technician will work under the supervision of the Wet End Production Supervisors and Dispensing Coordinator. This full-time permanent position will be responsible for ensuring daily production requirements are met and any issues are communicated effectively.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Accurately and quickly dispense, correct and produce color samples
- Record and organize reads of color samples
- With direction from Supervisors and Coordinators, maintain production priorities and adjust to production demands
- Perform other departmental duties or task as required
- Maintain clean work environment
- Must have grade 12 education or equivalent
- General mechanical aptitude is an asset
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management Skills required
- Training will be provided as required
- Candidate must have good communication skills and excellent attendance
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives