Distribution Cell Operator APPLY NOW
Job Title: Distribution Cell Operator
Shifts: Days: Sunday – Tuesday 6:30 am - 6:30 pm
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
In order to apply for this position and be considered, please follow the link below:
General Job Description:
The Distribution Cell Operator reports directly to the Finishing Manager in the Finishing Department and is responsible for day-to-day functions such as machine set up, operation, preparing for shipping, and miscellaneous duties as required. Follow all safety procedures, understand all safety equipment and adhere to the company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry of products coming off of the bagging line.
- Double checking box quantities of products are correct
- Printing of labels, skid tags, and bagging reports for each product
- Making boxes
- Closing boxes of products and labeling them
- Ensuring proper identification on each box
- Putting boxes of bagstock onto skids for shipping
- Double-checking all information to make sure things are properly identified and data input is correct
- Taking completed skids to the shipping area
- Communication with all bagging teams, and supervisors regarding quality issues
- Assisting bagging teams as needed, moving skids, loading stackers
- Operation of equipment will be required as needed
- Compliance with safety policies and requirements
- General clean-up of the area
- Miscellaneous other duties as required including running other machinery, or functions in finishing
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail and high level of organization
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Positive work ethic and excellent attendance record
- Ability to keep records and write legibly
- Must be able to lift material weighing 50lbs maximum
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D.
- Machine operator/production experience as an asset
- Knowledge of quality and safety issues
- Computer experience is an asset
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.
Duha Color Services is committed to providing accessible employment and ensuring that our recruitment, assessment, and selection process is barrier-free. If a candidate requires accommodation during the hiring process, Human Resources Services will work with the individual to meet their needs.2022-08-31|||Winnipeg|||Finishing||||||2y-R8KIarupcRYvk|||OTHER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false