General Labourer APPLY NOW
Job Title: General Labourer
Nights: Monday – Friday 10:30 pm to 7:00 am
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
General Job Description:
The General Labor reports directly to the lead hand and Department Manager in the Finishing Department. Follow all safety procedures, understand all safety equipment and adhere to the company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collating and cleaning sections of stock
- Checking for the quality of the product during the assembly process
- Handwork as necessary including shrink wrapping, drilling, round cornering
- Assembly of Fandecks
- Perform manual lifting, stacking, loading, and unloading (up to approx. 50lbs)
- Transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant manually or using powered equipment
- Operations of machinery
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail and high level of organization
- Ability to read lists and orders
- Proficient with numbers and counting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must have a positive work ethic and excellent attendance
- Must be able to lift material weighing 50lbs maximum
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D. and/or related experience
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives
Duha Color Services is committed to providing accessible employment and ensuring that our recruitment, assessment, and selection process is barrier-free. Human Resources Services will work with the individual to meet their needs if a candidate requires accommodation during the hiring process. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
New to Canada? We will assist you with your PNP application!