Information Technology Coordinator APPLY NOW
Job Title: Information Technology Coordinator
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Chief Operating Officer
General Job Description:
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Information Technology Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the Duha Group technology environment and closely managing our technology vendors to ensure they are meeting or exceeding our expectations. Specifically this will involve working closely with our Managed Services Provider along with most SAAS, software, or hardware vendors to monitor their performance, be the internal advocate for Duha’s requirements, and ensure they are getting the resources they need from Duha to help us maintain a world class technology and cyber-security system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with the Duha Group Managed Services Provider to on all ongoing projects, including the following specific areas of engagement:
- Service Ticket Management
- Overall MSP Oversight
- IT Security (KnowB4, Mimecast etc)
- SSO or Single-Sign-On
- MFA Oversight
- System infrastructure (physical and cloud)
- Hardware procurement
- Microsoft Licensing
2. Platform oversight for cloud applications including:
- Zoom, Dropbox, Calendly, Finale Inventory, Shopify
3. Manage platform integration tool DMAmp
4. Phone System Management (VoIP – called Dialpad)
5. Manage relationship with internet service providers ensuring redundancy and reliability
6. Mobile Phone Management
- Hardware oversight
- Provider Contract Oversight
7. Beam fleet management (video communications robots)
8. Management of on-site printer fleet, including working both with our MSP and our printer vendor.
9. Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
10. Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
11. As Technology changes constantly, the role will evolve over time.
- Post- secondary education or formal training in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.