Press Operator APPLY NOW
Job Title: Press Operator
Shifts: Nights: Sunday – Tuesday 6:30 pm – 6:30 am
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
General Job Description:
The Press Operator is responsible for the operation of multi-color printing presses in a safe and professional manner. The Press Operator reports directly to Press Department Manager. Follow all safety procedures, understand all safety equipment and adhere to the company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reproducing high quality print at all times
- Following all docket information carefully and correctly
- Safe operation of printing press at all times
- Ability to make problem solving decisions
- Any further tasks as assigned by the Department Manager
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Perform all maintenance requirements as scheduled
- Strong attention to detail and high level of organization
- General mechanical aptitude is an asset
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive work ethic and excellent attendance record
- Physically able to lift 30-50lbs
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D.
- Machine operator/production experience an asset
- Knowledge of measuring systems is an asset
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives