Sheeter Operator APPLY NOW
Shifts: Days: Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
Afternoons: Monday – Friday 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
The Coating Sheeter Operator works under the Department Manager and Coating Coordinator. The Sheeter Operator is responsible to set up and monitor the application of color to paper in the production process, ensuring production requirements are met and any issues are communicated effectively. Follow all safety procedures, understand all safety equipment and adhere to the company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform quality checks and ensure continued quality during production
- Effectively communicate and address all quality concerns
- Accurately record all production information and paperwork in an organized manner
- Assist in setting up and tearing down the coater when required
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- With direction from Supervisors and Coordinators, maintain production priorities and adjust to production demands
- Perform other departmental duties or task as required
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management capabilities with the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities
- Basic computer knowledge
- Lifting up to 20kg. of printed material
- Adhere to company safety policies
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D.
- No prior experience required
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.
We are passionate about what we do,
and know that our employees are our strategic advantage.