Sheeter Operator APPLY NOW
Job Title: Sheeter Operator
Shifts: Days: Monday – Friday 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
Afternoons: Monday – Friday 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Nights: Sunday - Thursday 10:30 pm to 7:00 am
Job Location: Duha Color Services (750 Bradford St., Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
General Job Description:
The Coating Sheeter Operator works under the Department Manager and Coating Coordinator. The Sheeter Operator is responsible for setting up and monitoring the application of color to paper in the production process, ensuring production requirements are met and any issues are communicated effectively. Follow all safety procedures, understand all safety equipment and adhere to the company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform quality checks and ensure continued quality during production
- Effectively communicate and address all quality concerns
- Accurately record all production information and paperwork in an organized manner
- Assist in setting up and tearing down the coater when required
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- With direction from Supervisors and Coordinators, maintain production priorities and adjust to production demands
- Perform other departmental duties or tasks as required
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management capabilities with the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities
- Basic computer knowledge
- Lifting up to 20kg. of printed material
- Adhere to company safety policies
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D.
- No prior experience required
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives
Duha Color Services is committed to providing accessible employment and ensuring that our recruitment, assessment, and selection process is barrier-free. If a candidate requires accommodation during the hiring process, Human Resources Services will work with the individual to meet their needs. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.2022-09-30|||Winnipeg|||Coating Department||||||UCBiqhoUCUO9NfSL|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||17.00||||||true