Shipping and Receiving Coordinator APPLY NOW
Department: Shipping and Receiving Manager
Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator will report directly to the Shipping and Receiving Manager. The successful candidate will be involved in daily shipping/receiving functions such as data entry, preparing of outgoing packages, freight quotes, shipping documentation, customs documentation, and coordination/preparation of shipments as well as general warehouse duties and some inventory management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verbal and written communication with both internal and external customers and suppliers
- Coordinating and processing all local and domestic shipments as well as some international shipments
- Preparation of daily out going courier packages
- Freight quotes
- Preparation of freight documents
- Preparation of customs documents
- Double check all stock and finishing reports prior to shipment
- Ability to prioritize and delegate duties to the shippers
- Follow shipping schedule and ensure on time delivery
- Communicate any shipping related issues immediately
- Ability to lift and prepare shipments if required
- Ability to load and unload trailers/strap and wrap pallets if required
- Compliance with safety policies and requirements
- Manage the Raw Materials Inventory (Paper)
- Manage shipping supply Kanban’s
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office based applications
- Experience in web based freight database or portals
- Previous Shipping/ Receiving/ Warehouse skills
- Ability to multitask and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive work ethic and excellent attendance
- Flexible work schedule - reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to keep accurate records and write legibly
- Physically able to lift (30 - 50 lbs)
- Flexible to work shifts (days, evenings)
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.
We are passionate about what we do,
and know that our employees are our strategic advantage.
Please submit your application for this position which includes a written summary of your qualifications relevant to this position.
To learn more about The Duha Color Services, visit us on the web at