Shipping and Receiving Coordinator APPLY NOW
Job Title: Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Department: Shipping and Receiving
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
General Job Description:
The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator will report directly to the Shipping and Receiving Manager. The successful candidate will be involved in daily shipping/receiving functions such as data entry, preparing of outgoing packages, freight quotes, shipping documentation, customs documentation, and coordination/preparation of shipments as well as general warehouse duties and some inventory management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verbal and written communication with both internal and external customers and suppliers
- Coordinating and processing all local and domestic shipments as well as some international shipments
- Preparation of daily out going courier packages
- Freight quotes
- Preparation of freight documents
- Preparation of customs documents
- Double check all stock and finishing reports prior to shipment
- Ability to prioritize and delegate duties to the shippers
- Follow shipping schedule and ensure on time delivery
- Communicate any shipping related issues immediately
- Ability to lift and prepare shipments if required
- Ability to load and unload trailers/strap and wrap pallets if required
- Compliance with safety policies and requirements
- Manage the Raw Materials Inventory (Paper)
- Manage shipping supply Kanban’s
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office based applications
- Experience in web based freight database or portals
- Previous Shipping/ Receiving/ Warehouse skills
- Ability to multitask and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive work ethic and excellent attendance
- Flexible work schedule - reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to keep accurate records and write legibly
- Physically able to lift (30 - 50 lbs)
- Flexible to work shifts (days, evenings)
- Team player
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.
2021-03-09|||Winnipeg|||Shipping and Receiving||||||RW5tU0QUM71as97D|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false