Stock Handler APPLY NOW
Department: Distribution Centre
Shift: Days: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
General Job Description:
The Stock Handler reports directly to the Distribution Centre Manager in the Distribution Centre Department and is responsible for handling all types of stock in Distribution Centre. Attention to detail to ensure the integrity of the inventory and orders is always maintained and a strong understanding of the importance of safety and adhering to the company policies is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull and organize stock for both internal and external customers in a timely and organized fashion.
- Auditing and prepping stock for order and inventory purposes.
- Restacking stock onto skids or loading stock onto shelves.
- Ensure that every skid is proper secured and identified.
- Focus on quality, safety and ergonomics.
- Various other tasks, as assigned from the Distribution Centre Manager and or Lead Hand.
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Forklift operation (certification an asset)
- Positive work ethic, attitude and excellent attendance
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Physically able to lift 30-50lbs
- High School diploma or grade 12 G.E.D.
- 1+ years’ work experience as a Material Handler, Warehouse Associate or similar position is an asset.
- Experience in using warehouse equipment (e.g. forklifts, pallet jacks) is an asset.
- Knowledge of quality and safety
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.
|||Winnipeg|||Distribution Centre ||||||Pemh9yHrmRbnYksc|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false