Dispense Technician APPLY NOW
Job Title: Dispense Technician
Shifts: Nights Sunday - Thursday 11:00 pm to 7:30 am
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
General Job Description:
The Dispense Technician reports directly to the Color Manufacturing Manager and is responsible to prepare production batches and wet samples for color formulations within a controlled environment. Follow all safety procedures, understand all safety equipment and adhere to company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and quickly dispense, correct, and produce color batches and samples from prescribed formulas and materials
- Prepare color samples
- Use related processing equipment (paint shakers, drawdown tables, and scales)
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Fill and maintain an inventory of supplies
- Clean and maintain all equipment and work environment
- Perform other departmental duties or tasks as required
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- General mechanical aptitude is an asset
- Ability to multi-task
- Good Time Management Skills required
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D.
- Dispense Technician or related experience as an asset
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.
Duha Color Services is committed to providing accessible employment and ensuring that our recruitment, assessment, and selection process is barrier-free. Human Resources Services will work with the individual to meet their needs if a candidate requires accommodation during the hiring process. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
New to Canada? We will assist you with your PNP application!2022-09-30|||Winnipeg|||Color Manufacturing||||||guBs4-V3BC2TTj~P|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||14.50||||||true