Stock Handler APPLY NOW
Job Title: Stock Handler
Shifts: Days: Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
Afternoons: Monday – Friday 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
General Job Description:
The Stock Handler reports directly to the Finishing Manager in the Finishing Department and must be able to pull and organize stock in a timely, neat and organized fashion; attention to detail is imperative. Forklift experience is an asset but not necessary, training will be provided if required. Follow all safety procedures, understand all safety equipment, and adhere to the company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Discuss daily workflow with team leader at the beginning of each shift
- Strong comprehension skills.
- Moving skids of paper in an organized area for staging and repiling
- Repiling of paper stock onto skids and organizing into proper location
- Ensuring that every skid has proper identification on it
- Wrap skids as necessary
- Maintain clean work area
- Compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Empty garbage bins as required throughout the day and at the end of shift
- Various other tasks, as assigned from the Department Manager or Lead Hand
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Forklift operation (certification an asset)
- Positive work ethic, attitude and excellent attendance
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Strong organization skills
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Physically able to lift 30-50lbs
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D.
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Knowledge of quality and safety issues
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.2021-10-18|||Winnipeg|||Finishing Department||||||jtm92~8EqCoxb-U9|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false