Stock Handler - Finishing APPLY NOW
Job Title: Stock Handler
Shifts: Days: Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
Job Location: Duha Color Services Winnipeg (750 Bradford St. Winnipeg, MB)
Reporting To: Department Manager
In order to apply for this position and be considered, please follow the link below:
General Job Description:
The Stock Handler reports directly to the Finishing Manager in the Finishing Department and must be able to pull and organize stock in a timely, neat, and organized fashion; attention to detail is imperative. Forklift experience is an asset but not necessary, training will be provided if required. Follow all safety procedures, understand all safety equipment, and adhere to the company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Discuss daily workflow with the team leader at the beginning of each shift
- Strong comprehension skills.
- Moving skids of paper in an organized area for staging and repiling
- Repiling of paper stock onto skids and organizing into the proper location
- Ensuring that every skid has proper identification on it
- Wrap skids as necessary
- Maintain a clean work area
- Compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Empty garbage bins as required throughout the day and at the end of the shift
- Various other tasks, as assigned by the Department Manager or Lead Hand
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- Forklift operation (certification an asset)
- Positive work ethic, attitude, and excellent attendance
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Strong organization skills
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Physically able to lift 30-50lbs
- High School Diploma or Level 12 G.E.D.
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Knowledge of quality and safety issues
- Demonstrate and practice a desire for continual learning of the techniques and tools related to Continuous Improvement Practices, as this will be an ongoing expectation.
- Work within a team atmosphere where each member will support one another in making themselves successful under the practices of the Duha Centre of Excellence methodologies and techniques.
- We will develop and support your personal training and development strategy, allowing you the best possible opportunity for success in both your personal and professional objectives.
Duha Color Services is committed to providing accessible employment and ensuring that our recruitment, assessment, and selection process is barrier-free. If a candidate requires accommodation during the hiring process, Human Resources Services will work with the individual to meet their needs. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.2022-08-31|||Winnipeg|||Finishing Department||||||jtm92~8EqCoxb-U9|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false